letter project

I met the project goal by creating a composition using only the letter A, which helped me understand Photoshop much better. I believe that the best aspect of my work are the sun rays because it is clear what they are meant to be and that they are As. The weakest part of my work is the grass because it is very simple and plain. Elements that make my work strong are the use of colors, multiple functions of Photoshop, and different fonts. It could be stronger if the layout was better, the space was more filled, and the different elements fit together better. I think I tried quite hard on this assignment but would change my planning process if I could as I planned something different.

Comments

  1. Amazing work. I suggest that you add more layers and more colors

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog